08 December 2018

Challenge #460 - Stencils!

Welcome to another fun Krafty Challenge!
Are you ready for some krafty fun??
We want you all to play along and we love to see your creations so let's get KRAFTY!



This week is all about....
STENCILS!

We know how much fun you've been having making creations featuring our brand new Krafty Stencils and Hybrid Inks!
So that's this week's challenge!


Hello Krafty friends! I hope that many of you have had the chance to get your fingers on our new inks and stencils...they are amazing! They have quickly become "must have" items! For my card this week, I stamped one of the snowmen from the Super Cool Pals stamp set in our Totally Taupe ink on cold-pressed cotton watercolour paper. After watercolouring the image (I actually started this project during a live colour-along video earlier this week on our Facebook page) I used our Sparkling Snowflake stencil and some white gouache to create the snowy sky. I then flicked some drops of white on the sky to add some smaller "flakes." I also added a pattern to the snowman's jacket with our Beautiful Burlap stencil and Marvelous Mocha ink. 



Every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you can enter as many times as you like!  Each submission will enter you into the monthly prize......which is a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!



We've also got a fun sketch for your inspiration for December!  You don't have to use it but if you need a little extra kickstart in your mojo, feel free to use it any time!



ALSO don't miss our 12 Krafty Days of Khristmas going on on this blog every day with chances to WIN prizes!  And don't miss our FINAL FRUGAL FRIDAY of 2018! 


Happy kraftin'!

2 comments:

  1. I love your snowman card! What is White Gouache? I would love to make a card like this because I love snowmen!

    ReplyDelete