07 October 2020

Inspirational Wednesday - Spooky Suckers & Haunted House!

  Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!

Krafty Girl Karla here, as your hostess this week. I'm using two spooky stamp sets today - Spooky Suckers and Haunted House, to make an awesome Halloween card! This cute Dracula looks fabulous in his sporty outfit coloured up with Copic markers, and I absolutely love the sentiment heat embossed with white embossing powder! 


Of course, he needed a spectacular haunted mansion! I love the scene that is included with the Haunted House - the cool trees, moon and little fence! The Cobweb Stencil, sponged with Stormy Sky and Bubbly Blue Inks created another cool element in the background. I then added some diecut paper stars and the wonderful Halloween Dots for a pop of colour. 


Inside, I added one of the fun sentiments from the Spooky Suckers set, stamping on vellum and adding some Copic marker 'blood' drips to the back of the images. I stamped in Happy Halloween using the Scaredy Cat Stamp Set and I used Wicked Black Ink and the Bats & Moons stencil to add flappy bats to both the front and inside! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing & krafty week!!


If you want to add the Spooky Suckers and/or the Haunted House stamp sets to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find them both at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'



1 comment: